Contagious Leadership Workbook
The EQUIP Leadership Series
On Sale: 04/29/2007
What does it mean to be a good leader? Do you believe that leadership is a biblical idea? Founded by John C. Maxwell in 1996, EQUIP™ is dedicated to equipping Christians with the leadership skills needed for advancing the Great Commission in their communities, workplaces, and churches.
About the Book
What does it mean to be a good leader? Do you believe that leadership is a biblical idea?
Founded by John C. Maxwell in 1996, EQUIP™ is dedicated to equipping Christians with the leadership skills needed for advancing the Great Commission in their communities, workplaces, and churches. This curriculum, featuring Maxwell's core leadership teachings, has been translated into 35 languages and taught in over 100 countries, and has already effectively trained over one million leaders worldwide!
According to Genesis 1:26, God made us to lead. Join leadership expert John C. Maxwell and EQUIP™ in an exploration of biblical leadership. In Contagious Leadership Workbook, you will learn how to grow as a leader-cultivate your people skills and deepen your relationships, learn to develop and communicate vision and purpose, discover how to set priorities and strengthen your time management skills, and how to become a good mentor.
This material is perfect for you if:
- You want to develop your people by investing in them personally
- You want to grow your church
- You are busy and have little time to write your own leadership training curriculum
- You want high-quality, proven, field-tested material developed by veteran leaders
- You want to equip your leaders to excel in their ministries
Designed for personal or group study, this workbook contains everything you need to train your leadership team and the entire church body or organization to be effective, biblical leaders.
Learn the life-changing leadership principles that hundreds of thousands of people around the world have discovered. It has worked for them-it can work for you!
- ISBN: 9781418517847
- ISBN 10: 1418517844
- On Sale: 04/29/2007
- Pages: 176
- List Price: $17.99
- Trim Size: 188.000mm x 246.000mm x 9.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 3 : POLITICAL SCIENCE / Political Process / General
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational