Profiting from the Profound Demographic Shifts Ahead
On Sale: 09/06/2022
Unlock hidden business opportunities when you understand the upside of Boomers, Gen Xers, Millennials, and other generations, and how each is impacting markets and economies in their own unique way.
About the Book
Demographics not only define who we are, where we live, and how our numbers change, but they open up hidden business opportunities that lie ahead.
What will happen when retiring Boomers free up jobs? How will Generation Y alter housing and transportation? Which states will have the most dynamic workforces when the Millennials settle into their careers? The next generational wave is shaking up the rank and file. How will it all affect you?
Demographer Kenneth Gronbach has put this powerful yet little-understood science to work finding the answers to all these questions and more. After synthesizing data to show how the different generations have impacted and will continue to impact markets and economies, Gronbach has provided you the lively and certainly surprising answers.
In Upside, you will find out:
- What each age cohort is likely to buy both now and in the future
- What sectors are likely to grow or lag
- How profits dovetail with consumer numbers
- How to make sense of the numbers to chart your own path
Whether you are an investor, marketer executive, or entrepreneur, the comprehensive data and findings in Upside will help you target promising trends, spot the potential for profits, and discover hidden business opportunities you would not have found previously.
- ISBN: 9781400242702
- ISBN 10: 1400242703
- On Sale: 09/06/2022
- Pages: 288
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 0.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Consumer Behavior
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- Category 3 : SOCIAL SCIENCE / Anthropology / Cultural & Social
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Forecasting
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Research & Development