Work Less, Live More with an Internet Business You Love
On Sale: September 6, 2022
For anyone not currently working in their dream job--this inspiring guide explains step-by-step how to start an online business you’ll love.
About the Book
The new American Dream is doing work you love with the freedom and income to live the life you want. Thanks to the Internet, anyone can launch a business with little or no start-up capital or technical expertise.
The rules have changed. The American Dream is no longer the "corner office." It's a successful lifestyle business you can run from your home, the beach, or wherever you desire. In this book, lifestyle entrepreneurship expert Scott Fox teaches weary corporate warriors and aspiring entrepreneurs how to trade the 9-5 job they hate for an online business they love.
This guide explains how to combine outsourcing, software, and automated online marketing to build recurring revenues, all while working less and making fewer lifestyle compromises that corporate "success" requires.
In Click Millionaires, you will learn how to:
- find a lucrative niche on the Internet that matches your interests and skills;
- choose an online business model: from blogs, online communities, digital delivery, online services, affiliate marketing and even physical products;
- position yourself as an expert;
- build your audience;
- design the lifestyle you want;
- and balance passion and profits to realize their personal definition of success.
Featuring stories of dozens of "regular folks" who have reinvented themselves as "Click Millionaires", this inspiring and practical guide shows you how to stop dreaming of a better life and start living it!
- ISBN: 9781400238743
- ISBN 10: 1400238749
- On Sale: September 6, 2022
- Pages: 288
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 0.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Home-Based Businesses
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Free Enterprise
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / E-Commerce / General (see also COMPUTERS / Electronic Commerce)
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / E-Commerce / Auctions & Small Business