A Adversity for Sale
You Gotta Believe
On Sale: 06/06/2023
Growing up in the projects, Jeezy learned early how to hustle to get what he needed and took those lessons into adulthood. Now, he wants to share what he learns with those coming up behind him so they don’t have the make the same mistakes he did
About the Book
Growing up in the projects, Jeezy learned early how to hustle to get what he needed and took those lessons into adulthood. Now, he wants to share what he learns with those coming up behind him so they don’t have the make the same mistakes he did.
Jeezy knows what it’s like when you don’t know how you’re going to make it to the next day, but he’s a winner and a motivator. He hates to lose, and that’s what he preaches. His mission in life is to touch the hearts of men. That’s why he’s seen all of the stuff he’s seen and lived through everything he’s lived through. That’s why he’s here.
Jeezy can’t hustle in the streets anymore, he can give everyone from the block to the boardroom the hope and a message to get through their days. With everything going on in the world, people would rather tell you that they can’t look out for you right now, but he was taught that if you’re eating, you offer somebody else a piece.
This isn’t a street memoir. In this book, Jeezy will use parts of his story to illustrate some rules and principles he’s used to get him through his darkest days and kept him going, even when it felt impossible to go any further and the odds stacked against him felt insurmountable. Sometimes you have to go through some things—even some things that are excruciating and that you think you’ll never survive—in order to get where you want to be. His
A lot of people want it, but they don’t want to put in the work to get it, or they’re surrounded by people who don’t want to see them have it anyway. And Jeezy is here to tell you that’s not the wave. In this book, he will teach you how to:
- Surround yourself with people who believe in your success and want to see you win.
- Have an unshakable belief in yourself that you can reach your goals.
- Find the lesson in every setback in order to move forward.
- Focus on the bigger play.
- Change your mindset so that you change your life.
- Chart your path so that your present successes lead to future opportunities.
- ISBN: 9781400236251
- ISBN 10: 1400236258
- On Sale: 06/06/2023
- Pages: 272
- List Price: $29.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 0.000mm
- Category 1 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Composers & Musicians
- Category 2 : MUSIC / Genres & Styles / Rap & Hip Hop
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Industries / Entertainment