Marketing to Gen Z
The Rules for Reaching This Vast--and Very Different--Generation of Influencers
On Sale: 04/12/2022
The next generation of consumers is rising up fast. Will you know how to reach them?
About the Book
With bigger challenges come great opportunities, and Marketing to Gen Z wants to help you get ahead of the game when it comes to understanding and reaching this next generation of buyers.
Having internalized the lessons of the Great Recession, Generation Z blends the pragmatism and work ethic of older generations with the high ideals and digital prowess of youth. For brands, reaching this mobile-first and socially conscious cohort requires real change, not just tweaks to the Millennial plan.
In Marketing to Gen Z, businesses will learn how to:
- Get past the 8-second filter
- Avoid blatant advertising and tap influencer marketing
- Understand their language and off-beat humor
- Offer the shopping experiences they expect
Marketing to Gen Z dives into and explains all this and much more, so that businesses may most effectively connect and converse with the emerging generation that is expected to comprise 40 percent of all consumers by 2020.
Now is the time to learn who they are and what they want!
- ISBN: 9781400231089
- ISBN 10: 1400231086
- On Sale: 04/12/2022
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: 159.000mm x 235.000mm x 12.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Consumer Behavior
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Advertising & Promotion
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / Research
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / E-Commerce / Internet Marketing