Mastering Progressive Discipline and Structuring Terminations
On Sale: 03/01/2022
Greatly reduce the stress of managing a team with this quick and reliable information on how to correctlymaster---both legally and ethically---progressive discipline and structuredtermination,from the leading voice in HR expertise.
About the Book
LEARN TO HANDLE EMPLOYEE CORRECTIVE ACTIONS LEAGALLY AND ETHICALLY
A quick-guide to legally and ethically mastering progressive discipline and structured termination, from the leading voice in HR expertise.
Paul Falcone, author of 101 Sample Write Ups for Documenting Employee Performance Problems an renowned HR and leadership expert, breaks down the best practices for progressive employee discipline and structured terminations into easy-to-understand steps that will help you avoid common legal and ethical pitfalls.
Leadership Defense answers practical, legal, and ethical questions surrounding employee discipline and termination, including how to:
- Conduct an exit interview
- Protect my company from negligent hiring or termination claims
- Terminate a long-term employee with a history of positive performance evaluations
- And much more
This quick-guide offers easy-to-implement solutions that make the often-feared task of employee discipline more approachable and easier to navigate.
- ISBN 10: 1400230055
- On Sale: 03/01/2022
- Pages: 160
- List Price: $12.99
- Series: The Paul Falcone Workplace Leadership Series
- Trim Size: 132.000mm x 190.000mm x 13.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Nonprofit Organizations & Charities / Management & Leadership
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Mentoring & Coaching