Mastering the Interview, Offer, and Onboarding
On Sale: March 1, 2022
Simplify the hiring process and put the right people in place the first time with the help of scripts, templates, and tools you can apply immediately, from the leading voice in HR expertise.
About the Book
PUT THE RIGHT PEOPLE IN PLACE THE FIRST TIME with the help of scripts, templates, and tools you can apply immediately, from the leading voice in HR expertise.
Paul Falcone, author for 101 Tough Conversations to Have with Your Employees and renowned hiring, performance management, and leadership development expert, walks you through the challenges you’ll face during the interviewing, hiring, and onboarding process.
This quick guide to Effective Hiring:
- Offers new interpretations of candidate responses to the most often used interview questions.
- Identifies red flags in the candidate assessment process, such as unrelated responses to questions that delay getting to the answer to your question.
- Provides leaders who often struggle to meet crucial HR demands with simple tools to guide them through effective interviewing, hiring, and onboarding.
Getting the best employees on board is one of the most crucial and difficult jobs of leaders and human resources professionals. This book provides quick, reliable information on how to hire effectively.
- ISBN: 9781400230037
- ISBN 10: 1400230039
- On Sale: March 1, 2022
- Pages: 144
- List Price: $12.99
- Series: The Paul Falcone Workplace Leadership Series
- Trim Size: 132.000mm x 189.000mm x 16.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Ethics
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Reference
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Nonprofit Organizations & Charities / Management & Leadership
- Category 7 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Mentoring & Coaching