The Inspiration Code
How the Best Leaders Energize People Every Day
On Sale: 09/06/2022
What do the world’s most inspiring communicators do routinely, consistently and intentionally in order to mobilize their teams? Crack the inspiration code and enjoy their same success!
About the Book
Everyone wants to be the kind of leader who energizes and mobilizes others-yet too few are. Why is it so challenging to crack the code?
All it takes is the right conversation…great leaders inspire action with their words. They spark enthusiasm and commitment. With a single conversation, they can change the direction of someone's life.
Executive coach Kristi Hedges spent years studying exactly what inspiring leaders do differently. Informed by quantitative research and thousands of responses from leaders at all levels, she reveals that inspiring communication isn't about grand gestures. Instead, those who motivate us most do a few things routinely, consistently, and intentionally.
In Inspiration Code, Kristi explains:
- Present: investing their attention carefully and guiding the flow of conversations
- Personal: speaking genuinely, listening generously, and bringing out the potential of those around the
- Passionate: exhibiting sincere emotion and exuding energy attuned to the situation
- Purposeful: helping others find meaning and see their place in the bigger picture
Eye-opening and accessible, The Inspiration Code dispels common myths about how leaders communicate-and guides them in cultivating qualities that authentically excite. Inspired companies need inspirational leaders. Learn to unlock motivation, lift peoples ‘sights, and lead them into the future.
- ISBN: 9781400229604
- ISBN 10: 140022960X
- On Sale: 09/06/2022
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $18.99
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 213.000mm x 22.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Skills
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Mentoring & Coaching