Exploring the Universe of Opportunities in the Space Industries
On Sale: 02/09/2021
For space enthusiasts, as well as anyone else looking for next generation business opportunities, the careers, companies, and opportunities outlined in this book will help make your cosmic dreams a down-to-earth reality.
About the Book
We are starting to see the first real progress in space exploration in the private sector, and there are many jobs becoming available, right now, in this fascinating new field. Now that companies are set to take both professional astronauts and well-trained passengers into space as early as summer of 2021, this book will prepare you to take your place, whether as an investor, owner, employee, or enthusiast, in the exciting world of space exploration.
- Receive a comprehensive listing of the careers and skillsets that are in demand and will be in demand over the coming years in space exploration.
- Access stories, company profiles, and even the technical descriptions spotlighting information that is relevant today and over the next few decades.
- Gain insights into the world of space exploration, its characters, and the real opportunities that are within anyone’s grasp if they want it badly enough.
Sierra Nevada, Northrup Grumman, Boeing, and Bigelow Aerospace built prototypes of deep-space habitats that NASA began testing in March 2019, so the physical evidence exists that human beings are committed to living in space for purposes of research, as well as industrial pursuits such as mining.
There will also be opportunities in harnessing huge amounts of energy from the sun using Earth orbiting solar power satellites; designing new forms of space transportation; and construction of facilities for refueling stations for rockets, processing minerals from near Earth asteroids, and building new spaceships and space habitats.
The new space race is on!
- ISBN: 9781400220939
- ISBN 10: 1400220939
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 02/09/2021
- Pages: 256
- List Price: $19.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 02/09/2021
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / New Business Enterprises
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Careers / General
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Development / Business Development
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship