A Practical Guide to Pursuing Your Passion as a Business
On Sale: 02/11/2020
For the rising number of free spirits seeking inspiration and a road map to leave their safe but soul-crushing day jobs and chase their dreams, real-life Wildpreneur Tamara Jacobi shares her insights on what it takes to successfully make the leap.
About the Book
Real-life “wildpreneur” Tamara Jacobi shares her insights on what it takes to successfully make the leap from a safe yet soul-crushing day job to chasing your dreams.
This book illuminates how surf guides, ski builders, yoga and wellness instructors, environmental activists, nature lovers, podcasters, artisans, and other creatives achieve an adventurous lifestyle and financial viability. Whether you’re stuck in the nine-to-five grind, are an enterprising college grad, a dynamic retiree, or are just an out-of-the-box thinker, it’s time to embrace your free spirit and become a Wildpreneur!
Entrepreneur and author Tamara Jacobi understands the challenge and reward of turning your passion into a business. Over ten years ago, she and her family started the Tailwind Jungle Lodge, a treehouse style eco-lodge in the jungle on the Mexican Pacific coastline. Jacobi shares the lessons she’s learned, alongside stories and wisdom from other Wildpreneurs.
In Wildpreneurs, you will:
- Access a practical blueprint for starting and managing an unconventional business.
- Receive the support needed to stay on track with what can be a difficult path filled with unexpected challenges and is worth it in the end.
- Gain insights into the world of Wildpreneurship, its characters, and the lifestyle that is within anyone’s grasp.
- Discover an alternative to living on autopilot, an opportunity to move beyond fear, come alive, and tune into inspiration while also making a living.
Let Wildpreneurs help you blaze the path to your own journey of meaning, purposefulness, and adventure—and start living the life of your dreams.
- ISBN: 9781400216321
- ISBN 10: 140021632X
- On Sale: 02/11/2020
- Pages: 272
- List Price: $27.99
- Trim Size: 157.000mm x 236.000mm x 24.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Industries / Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Infrastructure
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Small Business
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership