2600 Phrases for Effective Performance Reviews
Ready-to-Use Words and Phrases That Really Get Results
On Sale: 06/10/2005
The handy reference book 2600 Phrases for Effective Performance Reviews puts thousands of ready-to-use words, phrases, descriptions, and action items right at your fingertips. Not just for review time, the book will also be instrumental in creating development plans as well as for monitoring performance year-round.
About the Book
This trusted reference puts thousands of ready-to-use words, phrases, descriptions, and action items right at your fingertips — perfect for review time, creating development plans, and monitoring performance year-round.
Whether you're an HR professional or a manager, chances are there's one task you really dislike: giving performance reviews. Even if you know the basic points you want to get across, finding the right words and committing them to paper is about as much fun as a trip to the dentist.
However, this book puts the correct words within your hands with phrases that managers, supervisors, and HR professionals can use to properly evaluate performance.
In 2600 Phrases for Effective Performance Reviews, renowned career expert Paul Falcone covers the 25 most commonly rated performance factors including:
- time management,
- decision making, and more!
Falcone also shares job-specific parameters that apply in sales, customer service, finance, and many other areas. 2600 Phrases for Effective Performance Reviews is useful not just for review time but will also be instrumental in creating job descriptions and development plans as well as monitoring performance, progress, and problems year-round.
- ISBN: 9780814472828
- ISBN 10: 0814472826
- On Sale: 06/10/2005
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $18.99
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 213.000mm x 19.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / General
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / Meetings & Presentations
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 7 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Organizational Development