96 Great Interview Questions to Ask Before You Hire
On Sale: 03/13/2018
Learn how best to consistently hire the right people at the right time for the right role.
About the Book
Why do so many promising job candidates turn out to be disappointing employees? Learn how to consistently hire the right people at the right time for the right roles.
Every manager and human resources department has experienced a candidate whom they viewed as promising individuals full of potential turning out to be underwhelming employees. Employment expert Paul Falcone supplies the tools you need to land top talent.
What is the applicant’s motivation for changing jobs? Do they consistently show initiative? The third edition of this practical guide book is packed with interview questions to possibly ask candidates, each designed to reveal the real person sitting across the table.
In 96 Great Interview Questions to Ask Before You Hire, Falcone shares strategic questions that uncover the qualities and key criteria you seek in your next hire, including:
- Achievement-anchored questions
- Questions that qauge likeability and fit
- Pressure-cooker questions
- Holistic questions that invite self-assessment
- Questions tailed to sales, mid-level, or senior management positions
Complete with guidelines for analyzing answers, asking follow-up questions, checking references, and making winning offers, 96 Great Interview Questions to Ask Before You Hire covers the interviewing and hiring process from beginning to end, leaving no stone unturned.
- ISBN: 9780814439159
- ISBN 10: 0814439152
- Imprint: AMACOM
- On Sale: 03/13/2018
- Pages: 368
- List Price: $19.95
- Publisher: AMACOM
- Publication Date: 03/13/2018
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 25.000mm
- Weight: 498.000gr
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Careers / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Careers / Job Hunting
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Organizational Development