Mergers and Acquisitions from A to Z
On Sale: 04/10/2018
Don’t make another business deal until first reading this definitive guide to getting them done right.
About the Book
Talking mergers and acquisitions for small- to mid-sized companies can sound exciting as the architects behind the deals are wide-eyed with effective growth strategies.
However, these complex transactions carry significant risk, and it is absolutely vital for all involved in the deal to make sure they are guarding themselves against costly mistakes that have been the downfall for many leaders and organizations before them.
Complete with new case studies, checklists, and updated sample documents, law attorney and author Andrew Sherman walks you through every step of the process--from valuation to securities laws to closing and successful integration.
Updated with the latest trends and regulatory developments, this fourth edition of Mergers and Acquisitions from A to Z explains further how to:
- conduct due diligence,
- calculate the purchase price,
- understand the roles and risks for boards, and more.
When done correctly and cautiously, while fully educated on all avenues of the process, your company’s next merger or acquisition should be an exciting, profitable time as you take steps to eliminate rivals, extend territory, and diversify offerings.
But you must first be prepared! Don’t make another deal without Mergers and Acquisitions from A to Z and its strategic, legal guidance by your side.
- ISBN: 9780814439029
- ISBN 10: 0814439020
- On Sale: 04/10/2018
- Pages: 372
- List Price: $39.95
- Trim Size: 162.000mm x 235.000mm x 31.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Law
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Corporate Finance / General
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Finance / Financial Risk Management
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Reference