The New HR Analytics
Predicting the Economic Value of Your Company's Human Capital Investments
On Sale: 05/26/2010
The greatest HR departments go beyond managing people process. Discover the proprietary analytical model for measuring and evaluating your company’s human capital investments.
About the Book
Using Fitz-enz’s proprietary analytic model, you will be equipped to measure and evaluate past and current returns and apply the information to make predictions about the future value of human capital investments.
In his landmark book, The ROI of Human Capital, Jac Fitz-enz presented a system of powerful metrics for quantifying the contributions of individual employees to a company’s bottom line. Now, in The New HR Analytics, he reveals how human resources professionals can apply this expense-based knowledge to make the most strategic staffing decisions for their companies.
You’ll learn how to:
- evaluate and prioritize the skills needed to sustain performance;
- build an agile workforce through flexible Capability Planning;
- determine how the organization can stimulate and reward behaviors that matter;
- apply a proven succession planning strategy that leverages employee engagement and drives top-line revenue growth;
- and recognize risks and formulate responses that avoid surprises.
Brimming with real-world examples and input from thirty top HR practitioners and thought leaders as well as exclusive analytical tools, The New HR Analytics ushers in a new era in human resources and human capital management.
- ISBN: 9780814438848
- ISBN 10: 0814438849
- On Sale: 05/26/2010
- Pages: 368
- List Price: $22.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 12.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management Science
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Strategic Planning