101 Sample Write-Ups for Documenting Employee Performance Problems
A Guide to Progressive Discipline and Termination
On Sale: 07/06/2017
As a manager, you dread having to deal with employee performance problems. This sanity-saving guide is your answer to making it as painless as possible.
About the Book
Whether you’re addressing an initial infraction or handling termination-worthy transgressions, you need to be 100 percent confident that every employee encounter is clear, fair, and most importantly, legal.
Thankfully, HR expert Paul Falcone has provided this wide-ranging resource that explains in detail the disciplinary process and provides ready-to-use documents that eliminate stress and second-guessing about what to do and say.
In 101 Sample Write-Ups for Documenting Employee Performance Problems, Falcone includes expertly crafted, easily customizable write-ups that address:
- sexual harassment,
- drug or alcohol abuse,
- substandard work,
- email and phone misuse,
- teamwork issues,
- managerial misconduct,
- confidentiality breaches,
- social media abuse, and more!
With each sample document also including a performance improvement plan, outcomes and consequences, and a section of employee rebuttal, it’s easy to see why this guide makes life for managers and HR personnel significantly easier when it comes to addressing employee performance issues.
- ISBN: 9780814438558
- ISBN 10: 0814438555
- On Sale: 07/06/2017
- Pages: 480
- List Price: $39.99
- Trim Size: 216.000mm x 279.000mm x 25.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Category 2 : LAW / Labor & Employment
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Training
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 7 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture