Expert Messaging in a Hyper-Connected, Always-On World
On Sale: 01/16/2017
How can you match your message to the medium and ensure that it gets heard above all the noise? Go behind the scenes of today’s most creative power houses who do that best!
About the Book
Public relations maverick Marian Salzman goes behind the scenes of creative powerhouse Havas PR, revealing the newest, most effective tactics for championing brands, organizations, and causes.
Today’s news landscape is more crowded and varied than ever before and is only growing more diverse. From bloggers to influencers to citizen journalist to all that is coming up over the horizon, learning how to effectively build brands has become a 24/7 mission for even the most experienced PR firms, let alone the lone enterprise. So where does one even begin to take on such an endeavor? Look no further!
In Agile PR, individuals and businesses seeking to build either their brand or that of a client can learn how to:
- Use newscrafting to help you or your client be the news
- Personalize pitches to reporters and bloggers
- Master the art of storytelling
- Create branded hashtags that get shared
- Gain exposure at SXSW, TED, and other key conferences
- Get bumped to the top of online searches
Punctuated by case studies from the United Nations Foundation, Wyclef Jean, Sears, and other campaigns, Agile PR unlocks industry secrets to help anyone broaden their reach and increase their impact.
- ISBN: 9780814437889
- ISBN 10: 0814437885
- On Sale: 01/16/2017
- Pages: 272
- List Price: $9.99
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Public Relations
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Advertising & Promotion
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / General
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / General
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / Multilevel
- Category 7 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Skills