Supply Chain Excellence
A Handbook for Dramatic Improvement Using the SCOR Model
On Sale: 12/11/2011
Companies are struggling to streamline their production process across constantly evolving departments. Discover the rigorous Supply Chain Operation Reference (SCOR) model for achieving the highest level of success--company-wide alignment.
About the Book
The Supply Chain Operation Reference (SCOR) framework is a proven solution to the ever-present business struggle of strengthening and improving company-wide processes.
This leading cross-industry model for maximizing efficiency provides you with a lasting competitive advantage, revealing the key to achieving flawless production in a compressed timeline. By incorporating the proven Supply Chain Council DCOR and CCOR models to expand the process scope, Supply Chain Excellence offers a comprehensive look at the entire value chain process and provides you with a step-by-step guide for implementing an improvement strategy that will help your organization succeed.
With examples and insights from nearly one hundred supply chain improvement projects to draw from, you will learn how to:
- identify the causes of misalignment in their company;
- utilize a scorecard to analyze and evaluate their current processes;
- strategize, prioritize, and implement a new method;
- incorporate management techniques such as Six Sigma and Lean;
- and quantify the financial value of supply chain improvement.
Supply Chain Excellence also adapts the use of the SCOR model for an SAP environment, global enterprises, and small businesses to help any organization keep its sales, manufacturing, distribution, and inventory moving in perfect synchronization.
- ISBN: 9780814437537
- ISBN 10: 0814437532
- On Sale: 12/11/2011
- Pages: 304
- List Price: $34.95
- Trim Size: 155.000mm x 232.000mm x 19.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Total Quality Management
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Reference
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Distribution
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Production & Operations Management