Lead with Purpose
Giving Your Organization a Reason to Believe in Itself
On Sale: 11/30/2011
In an economy where people prioritize meaningful work over top-paying jobs, how do you cast and carry out an inspiring vision? Learn how to lead with a renewed focus and improved sense of direction that motivates others to go the extra mile.
About the Book
Discover why purpose and passion is key in giving your organization a reason to believe in itself and it’s success.
Internationally recognized speaker, executive coach, writer, and leader John Baldoni believes it’s up to those at the top to bring meaning to employees’ day-to-day work. In this encouraging guide, he’ll show you what it takes to build a company of committed employees from your current workforce--using nothing more than a toolkit of powerful leadership skills.
Featuring illuminating stories, interviews, and profiles of leaders from a variety of fields, Lead with Purpose will help all leaders take their organizations to the next level. You’ll learn how to:
- instill your team with a sense of ownership;
- spotlight your organization’s mission;
- encourage resourcefulness and flexibility;
- harness creativity and the desire to succeed;
- transform a shared vision into real results;
- and develop the next generation of leaders.
At successful organizations, people know what they do and why they do it. With these practical tips and applicable techniques, you’ll not only improve your leadership skills--you’ll bring a sense of purpose to your workplace that produces incredible outcomes.
- ISBN: 9780814436608
- ISBN 10: 0814436609
- On Sale: 11/30/2011
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $18.95
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 203.000mm x 25.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Skills
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success