Harvesting Intangible Assets
Uncover Hidden Revenue in Your Company's Intellectual Property
On Sale: October 20, 2011
The majority of companies are oblivious to the wealth of intellectual property rights they are entitled to. Discover the hidden revenue-producing opportunities you could--and should--be taking advantage of.
About the Book
Whether you call it “harvesting intangible assets” or “intellectual property management,” organizations must make the most of everything they have to remain competitive and experience continual growth.
In this thought-provoking book, author Andrew J. Sherman shares insights and expertise gleaned from his work with some of the world’s leading companies who have capitalized on intellectual assets such as patents, trademarks, customer information, software codes, databases, business models, home-grown processes, and employee expertise.
Featuring instructive examples from organizations including Proctor & Gamble, IBM, and Google, Harvesting Intangible Assets reveals how companies large or small can uncover their intellectual property rights that are hiding just below the strategic surface. You’ll learn how to:
- implement IP-driven growth and licensing strategies,
- foster a culture of innovation,
- turn research and development into revenue,
- and maximize your company’s profits.
Smart companies reap what they sow. Harvesting Intangible Assets gives readers the tools they need for a profitable harvest.
- ISBN: 9780814434987
- ISBN 10: 0814434983
- On Sale: October 20, 2011
- Pages: 288
- List Price: $24.95
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 19.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Information Management
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Corporate Finance / Valuation
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Knowledge Capital
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Organizational Development