The Subtle Science of Getting Your Way
On Sale: 05/06/2015
If only you could convince people to see things your way . . . Learn the secret to developing true persuasive power!
About the Book
This book reveals what drives decisions and introduces you to the key formula for developing the invaluable attribute of persuasion--a powerful combination of factors proven to speed agreement.
In a nutshell, business boils down to whether or not you can persuade others around you. Whether it is a customer, contractor, board of directors, or your loyal staff, your ability to persuade others toward your point of view is essential to finding success.
Merging research and real-world application, discover the surprising reasons people say yes, and learn how to:
- Radiate an aura of expertise
- Win trust and leverage credibility
- Build a business case that appeals to both heart and mind
- Adapt for personality, gender, and generational differences
- Perfect the five-step persuasion process
- Generate group buy-in
Whether you’re trying to secure a promotion, make a sale, or rally support for a new idea, Persuasion Equation holds the key to unlocking within you the power of persuasion.
- ISBN: 9780814434178
- ISBN 10: 0814434177
- On Sale: 05/06/2015
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $17.95
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 16.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / Meetings & Presentations
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / General
- Category 4 : LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES / Public Speaking
- Category 5 : SELF-HELP / Communication & Social Skills
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Negotiating
- Category 7 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Skills
- Category 8 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success