Nonstop Sales Boom
Powerful Strategies to Drive Consistent Growth Year After Year
On Sale: August 13, 2014
Learn how to bring balance to the selling process, reliability to revenues, and booming sales all year long.
About the Book
Nonstop Sales Boom explains how to break this unhealthy cycle and achieve strong, steady results--every quarter, from every member of the team.
Has the last week of each quarter in your business become a mad scramble to meet quota? Do your year-end reports show sporadic and unexplainable highs some weeks that will be near impossible to meet next year, as well as mysterious lows that ruined your goals for a 10 percent increase? For many sales organizations, anomalies such as these are strangely commonplace and unshakeable without intentional efforts to ratify them.
Author and experienced sales leader for over twenty years Colleen Francis says the secret to leaving behind the roller-coaster reports and achieving sustaining, steady success is to broaden the focus from merely closing deals to actively nurturing the four critical stages of client engagement:
- Attraction: Fill the funnel with lucrative prospects
- Participation: Turn them into customers faster
- Growth: Invest in valued clients
- Leverage: Turn customers into referral generators
When companies concentrate on only one or two of these areas, their results become erratic. But by becoming purposeful toward all four, simultaneously, they will systematically attract a regular flow of prospects and move them smoothly through the pipeline--taking the chaos and pressure away from the end of quarter for good!
- ISBN: 9780814433768
- ISBN 10: 0814433766
- On Sale: August 13, 2014
- Pages: 288
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 17.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / Management
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / General
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / General
- Category 7 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success