Linking Company Culture with Customer Needs for Extraordinary Results
On Sale: 12/11/2013
If the organization alignment is off, nothing else matters. Get the entire team on the same page before it’s too late.
About the Book
It cannot be overemphasized how important it is for leaders to ensure the company’s mission is manifested in the roles, expectations, and goals of every member of the organization.
Companies live or die based on their ability to communicate and deliver on the promise their brand makes to its customers. But if that message is varied, or added to, or even unknown by a single member of the team, the resulting inefficiency, conflict, and disengagement will cripple a company’s ability to provide value to its customers.
True Alignment reveals the blueprint for businesses of all types and sizes for creating a company culture where everyone is aligned to the vision and strategy behind the brand intention and responsible for living out the brand promise. You will learn how to:
- Decipher customer expectations
- Define the brand as a solution to the customer's needs
- Turn the unique selling proposition into the mission
- And much more
You can replace the tires on a car, but if you don’t fix the alignment, you still won’t drive straight. The same goes for your company. Nothing else matters until the entire organization is aligned.
- ISBN: 9780814433362
- ISBN 10: 0814433367
- On Sale: 12/11/2013
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $29.95
- Trim Size: 159.000mm x 235.000mm x 25.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Organizational Behavior
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Organizational Development