A World Gone Social
How Companies Must Adapt to Survive
On Sale: 09/17/2014
The world has gone Social, and doing business as we know it has changed forever. Is your company steering the ship or drowning in its wake?
About the Book
In the Social Age, companies unwilling to change will play the role of the dinosaurs: destined for extinction. This book gives you the keys to avoid this fate--and lead your organization into this exciting business climate.
What does the Social Age mean for your business? Containing stories, analysis of real-world scenarios, and indispensable guidance, this book gives you the tools and information you need to survive and thrive in a business climate in which customers hold all the cards. Jobseekers have the power to easily find out what working at your company is really like and expertise has become more democratic as employees collaborate with each other, as well as with vendors, customers, and even competitors.
In A World Gone Social, you'll discover:
- what the "Death of Large" and "Flat: The New Black" mean for you and your organization,
- how to build a socially enabled team that puts the customer experience first,
- how to objectively assess the fitness of your company's current culture and social presence,
- and what it means to create an "open" network of partners, collaborators, and brand champions.
Filled with fascinating stories of success and failure at organizations including Barilla, Zappos, Bank of America, Lululemon, Abercrombie & Fitch, Southwest Airlines, and more, A World Gone Social reveals how to avoid the dangers of insincerity as well as what it takes to become a "Blue Unicorn"--the social leader.
- ISBN: 9780814433270
- ISBN 10: 0814433278
- On Sale: 09/17/2014
- Pages: 256
- List Price: $8.99
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Ethics
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Structural Adjustment
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture
- Category 6 : COMPUTERS / Web / Social Networking