Emotional Intelligence for Sales Success
Connect with Customers and Get Results
On Sale: 11/01/2012
Even seasoned salespeople buckle in high-pressure situations. Learn how to increase your emotional intelligence to improve your performance, maximize results, and close more deals.
About the Book
Even skilled salespeople buckle in tough selling situations—getting defensive with prospects who challenge them on price or too quickly caving to discount pressure. These fight-or-flight responses are something salespeople learn to avoid when building their emotional intelligence.
Sales trainer and expert Colleen Stanley cites studies that show how emotional intelligence (EI) is a strong indicator of sales success--and offers tips on how you can sharpen your skills and expand your emotional toolkit. Increasing your emotional intelligence is a sure way to overcome tough selling encounters.
In Emotional Intelligence for Sales Success, you’ll learn:
- how to increase impulse control for better questioning and listening,
- which EI skills are related to likability and trust,
- how empathy leads to bigger sales conversations and more effective solutions,
- how emotional intelligence can improve prospecting efforts
- which EI skills are most common among top sales producers, and much more.
Customers can get product information and price comparisons online. The true differentiator between you and a bot is your ability to deftly solve problems and build relationships.
Emotional intelligence plays a vital role at every stage of the sales process. From business development to closing the deal, emotional intelligence will drive your performance--and your success.
- ISBN: 9780814430293
- ISBN 10: 0814430295
- On Sale: 11/01/2012
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 16.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / General
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / Management
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Skills
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success