Administrative Assistant's and Secretary's Handbook
On Sale: September 24, 2011
Professionals looking to improve their performance---and enhance their value to employers---should turn to the fourth edition of Administrative Assistant’s and Secretary’s Handbook. With 250 pages of new or completely revised material, professionals everywhere can stay ahead of the curve.
About the Book
The expectations and duties of the modern-day administrative assistant are higher and more stressful than ever before. The Administrative Assistant’s and Secretary’s Handbook will help professionals everywhere come out on top.
From managing the phones, coordinating meetings, and preparing presentations to planning events, crafting clear business communications, and deciphering legal documents, administrative assistants need to be everything to everyone, all the time--and all with a smile. They spend all day helping others, but who is going to help them?
For office professionals seeking to improve their performance and enhance their value to employers, this handbook is the definitive source of help for these true jack-of-all-trades.
In The Administrative Assistant’s and Secretary’s Handbook, you will find information on topics such as:
- Creating graphics, charts, and presentations;
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Publisher;
- Web conferencing;
- Electronic and paper filing systems;
- Meeting planning and management;
- Business math and much more!
Extensively updated with new information on Windows 8, Microsoft Office 2013, Apple OS, mobile computing, computer & software troubleshooting, data security, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, and Microsoft Web Applications, this bestselling guide will help these unsung heroes shine in the eyes of all their coworkers.
- ISBN: 9780814417614
- ISBN 10: 0814417612
- On Sale: September 24, 2011
- Pages: 560
- List Price: $18.99
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Skills
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Secretarial Aids & Training
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Reference
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Office Management