Be a Party Plan Superstar
Build a $100,000-a-Year Direct Selling Business from Home
On Sale: 10/20/2010
For anyone seeking a new source of income through direct sales, this inspiring hands-on manual explains step by step how to transition from selling to friends and family to building a profitable business.
About the Book
This invaluable resource shows women how they, too, can become direct-selling superstars--by being the life of the party.
The “party plan” direct selling model of introducing products through home parties, social gatherings, and fundraisers has been the route to financial freedom for millions. Author Mary Christensen--who has herself achieved unprecedented success in direct sales and has empowered and equipped thousands of other direct sellers to succeed--shows women how they can generate more bookings, sales, and business leads at parties and build a team of independent party planners who drive their own commissions.
In Be a Party Plan Superstar, you’ll lean party-planning skills including:
- how to develop a who's-who customer base,
- how to create an environment of fun,
- how to be an engaging host,
- and how to leverage this solid foundation to close sales effortlessly.
Exemplified by powerhouse brands like Tupperware, Pampered Chef, and Mary Kay, the party-planning method is an unparalleled opportunity for anyone to live the life they dream about and deserve.
- ISBN: 9780814416518
- ISBN 10: 0814416519
- On Sale: 10/20/2010
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $18.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 12.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / Multilevel
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Women in Business
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Sales & Selling / Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Small Business
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Home-Based Businesses