The Self-Aware Leader
Play to Your Strengths, Unleash Your Team
On Sale: October 5, 2021
Format: Downloadable audio file
Given the changes in the way business is being conducted today, leadership is increasingly important. John C. Maxwell offers a blend of advice and personal wisdom to show how to increase awareness of your skills when it comes to leading those around you, helping you to help them be better as well.
About the Book
Lack of self-awareness is the single greatest obstacle leaders face in their development, effectiveness, and advancement. Dr. John C. Maxwell will help any leader become more self-aware, focused, and confident.
With fifty years of leading and teaching experience, influential leadership expert and speaker John C. Maxwell can help you become your best leadership self.
In The Self-Aware Leader, Maxwell teaches you how to:
- gauge your effectiveness as a leader,
- make better choices that lead to success,
- discover and correct your own mistakes,
- improve your leadership with the team, and
- make the right trades in your career.
Self-awareness is key for new and seasoned leaders who want to avoid micro-managing, handle criticism with grace, and give others the credit they deserve. Maxwell also aims to help current and new managers looking to identify their strengths, become a better learner, and improve listening skills.
When leaders don’t see themselves clearly, understand their strengths and weaknesses, or recognize their negative interactions with their team, they limit their influence and undermine their own effectiveness. What’s the solution? Become a self-aware leader.
- ISBN: 9780785288206
- ISBN 10: 0785288201
- On Sale: October 5, 2021
- List Price: $16.99
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Mentoring & Coaching
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Professional Growth
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success