The Self-Aware Leader
Play to Your Strengths, Unleash Your Team
On Sale: 10/05/2021
Format: Downloadable audio file
Given the changes in the way business is being conducted today, leadership is increasingly important. John C. Maxwell offers a blend of advice and personal wisdom to show how to increase awareness of your skills when it comes to leading those around you, helping you to help them be better as well.
About the Book
What’s the single greatest obstacle leaders face in their development, effectiveness, and advancement?
Lack of self-awareness!
When leaders don’t see themselves clearly, understand their strengths and weaknesses, or recognize their negative interactions with their team, they limit their influence and undermine their own effectiveness. What’s the solution? Better self-leadership.
Dr. John C. Maxwell's The Self-Aware Leader will help any leader become more self-aware, focused, and confident. In this short yet insightful volume, you can learn:
- How to Gauge Your Effectiveness as a Leader
- How to Make Better Choices that Lead to Success
- How to Discover and Correct Your Own Mistakes
- How to Improve Your Leadership with the Team
- How to Make the Right Trades in Your Career
With fifty years of leading and teaching experience, Maxwell, the most influential leadership expert in the world, can help you become your best leadership self.
- Become Good at Leading Yourself
- Know and Work Within Your Strengths
- Recognize the Value of the Team
- Look at Yourself When People Quit
- Listen More than Talk
- Handle Criticism with Grace
- Find and Fix and Your Mistakes
- Stop Micro-Managing
- Become the Best Learner in the Room
- Judge Your Leadership by Your Team’s Success
- Advance by Making the Right Trades
- Give Others Credit for Your Success
- ISBN: 9780785288206
- ISBN 10: 0785288201
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 10/05/2021
- List Price: $17.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 10/05/2021
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Mentoring & Coaching
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success