What Every Leader Needs to Know
On Sale: 09/08/2002
This is the 'what you need to know' guide for everyone who wants to make the most of their leadership opportunity.
About the Book
The "what you need to know" guide that will unleash your leadership potential, direct from the playbooks of America's most trusted leadership expert, John C. Maxwell.
Unleash your leadership potential.
No matter who you are, you can lead—and lead well.
That is the message New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell gives in this power-packed guidebook: Leadership 101. Here the consummate leader offers a succinct and inspiring framework for enhancing the leadership abilities you already possess. Learn how to:
- Follow your vision and bring others with you
- Produce a lasting legacy
- Grow the loyalty of your followers
- Make continual investments in the quality of your leadership
- Increase your ability to influence others
- Determine your leadership "lid"
- Empower others through mentoring
- Create a foundation of trust
- Use self-discipline to improve your character—and your results
One of the keys to successful leadership is applying the concepts that have made other leaders strong. Here's your opportunity to do just that.
- ISBN: 9780785264194
- ISBN 10: 0785264191
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 09/08/2002
- Pages: 128
- List Price: $12.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 09/08/2002
- Trim Size: 25.000mm x 25.000mm x 25.000mm
- Weight: 453.000gr
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership