What Every Leader Needs to Know
On Sale: 01/01/2003
Popular leadership speaker John C. Maxwell incorporates all his best teachings into this easy-to-read primer for developing the right attitude.
About the Book
Attitude can make or break you and the people you lead.
Good attitudes on a team do not guarantee its success, but bad attitudes guarantee its ruin. So says New York Times best-selling author and leadership expert John C. Maxwell in this highly practical primer, Attitude 101. Anyone who has tried to lead people with bad attitudes knows the frustration it can bring.
With this concise and reader-friendly guidebook, you can master attitude issues. Learn to:
- Recognize how individuals' attitudes impact their performance
- Pinpoint problem feelings, behaviors, and thinking in yourself and others
- Identify six common attitude problems that undermine teamwork
- Discover the secret to changing a bad attitude
- Create new definititons of failure and success that will improve performance
- Adopt the attitude that helps a leader keep going to the next level
Attitude is contagious!
You want to make sure your team is catching the right one!
- ISBN: 9780785263500
- ISBN 10: 0785263500
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 01/01/2003
- Pages: 112
- List Price: $10.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 01/01/2003
- Trim Size: 25.000mm x 25.000mm x 25.000mm
- Weight: 190.000gr
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership