What Every Leader Needs to Know
On Sale: 01/01/2003
Popular leadership speaker John C. Maxwell incorporates all his best teachings into this easy-to-read primer for developing the right attitude.
About the Book
Get a masterclass from John C. Maxwell for leaders on the power of attitude and how it can make or break you, and the people you lead.
Good attitudes on a team do not guarantee its success, but bad attitudes guarantee its ruin.
New York Times best-selling author and leadership expert John C. Maxwell acknowledges that anyone who has tried to lead people with bad attitudes knows the frustration it can bring.
In Attitude 101, Maxwell helps you learn to:
- Recognize how individuals' attitudes impact their performance
- Pinpoint problem feelings, behaviors, and thinking in yourself and others
- Identify six common attitude problems that undermine teamwork
- Discover the secret to changing a bad attitude
- Create new definitions of failure and success that will improve performance
It’s important that you adopt the attitude that helps leaders keep going to the next level of success. With this concise and reader-friendly guidebook, you too can master attitude issues.
Attitude is contagious, therefore, you need to make sure your team is catching the right one!
- ISBN: 9780785263500
- ISBN 10: 0785263500
- On Sale: 01/01/2003
- Pages: 112
- List Price: $12.99
- Trim Size: 25.000mm x 25.000mm x 25.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success