STARTING A BUSINESS IS TOUGH. MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS A STEP.
If you're looking to become an entrepreneur, there are a few crucial steps you need to take before you actually get your business off the ground. Overlooking these steps could land you in legal trouble, waste valuable time, or cause your business to fail.
Victoria Montgomery Brown, founder and CEO of Big Think, has been there. She faced many challenges when she and her business partner started Big Think, and she learned a thing or two about what it takes to successfully get a business off the ground. She noticed there were 7 key things that she needed to figure out before the launch, and now she is sharing them with you.
Get these resources for free:
7 Things You Need to Sort Out Before Starting a Business
First chapter of Victoria's new book, Digital Goddess
READY TO TAKE THE LEAP INTO ENTREPRENEURSHIP?
Do you wish you were building something that had more meaning to you and to others? Are you okay with the status-quo of your professional life? If business-as-usual has become business-as-boring, you may be itching to become an entrepreneur and ready to start your own company. There will never be a dull day, and each and every day will matter. Especially in the early stages.
In Digital Goddess, Victoria-Montgomery Brown reveals her story about all she's faced as a female entrepreneur and some unique lessons, such as:
- Embrace failures and setbacks and use your fear to achieve your goals.
- Why asking for help—both professionally and personally—is crucial to your growth.
- Why it’s vital to choose mentors who have your back and hold you accountable.
- Trust your gut to make the right choices for your business.
- The more authentic you are, and the more fun you have, the better your experience will be.