WAY TO GO!
You're one step closer to being a digital goddess.
Take out a notebook, read through 7 Things You Need to Sort Out Before Starting a Business, and get. to. work.
Also, make time to kick back, relax, and read through the first chapter of Digital Goddess. You deserve a little break to enjoy a good book!
READY TO TAKE THE LEAP INTO ENTREPRENEURSHIP?
Do you wish you were building something that had more meaning to you and to others? Are you okay with the status-quo of your professional life? If business-as-usual has become business-as-boring, you may be itching to become an entrepreneur and ready to start your own company. There will never be a dull day, and each and every day will matter. Especially in the early stages.
In Digital Goddess, Victoria-Montgomery Brown reveals her story about all she's faced as a female entrepreneur and some unique lessons, such as:
- Embrace failures and setbacks and use your fear to achieve your goals.
- Why asking for help—both professionally and personally—is crucial to your growth.
- Why it’s vital to choose mentors who have your back and hold you accountable.
- Trust your gut to make the right choices for your business.
- The more authentic you are, and the more fun you have, the better your experience will be.