Instructions from one of the world's best
Never go into an important conversation feeling unheard, unprepared, or uninformed again—Lena Sisco, former Navy intelligence officer and interrogator, shares her proven SISCO method to become a master negotiator, trusted interviewer, and engaging conversationalist.
Interview and Negotiation Skills to Get to the Truth
Apply the SISCO method to your daily conversations and interactions with others so you can see the full picture, have all the facts, and make effective decisions. Whether in a job interview, salary negotiation, or difficult conversation with a loved one, detecting honesty is one of the most valuable skills you can learn.
Lena Sisco's 5-step body language and deception detection program will teach you how to:
- Apply strategic interviewing skills to your everyday life to discover the information and the honest answers you need.
- Create an environment of trust that will facilitate the fact-finding necessary to be more effective at your job, while also encouraging others to be more accountable.
- Determine when someone is knowingly lying, evading the truth, or being completely honest with you.
- Create an environment of trust where people will be more willing to part with crucial information
- Gain all the intel you need to effectively negotiate
- Know the right words to say during a disagreement in order to de-escalate conflict, gain respect, and create a win-win situation
“In today’s digital economy, great customer experience separates the winners from the losers. In this excellent book, Sanna and Belinda provide a compelling vision and useful guidelines on how to delight your customers.”
Edward W. Carter Professor of Business, Harvard Business School
“Sanna’s and Belinda’s book provides a refreshing reminder to any seasoned executive on how the digital customer experience will be the key success factor and practically no sector will be immune to disruption. The case studies are useful to anyone who is looking to understand how this change will have seismic consequences.”
Chief Marketing Officer, SVP Commercial Operations at Verizon Business