Duct Tape Marketing Revised and Updated
The World's Most Practical Small Business Marketing Guide
On Sale: 09/26/2011
Is your small business growing and thriving the way you envisioned it would when you struck out on your own? This trusted book explains how to develop and execute a simple, effective, and affordable marketing plan that brings new life to products and services.
About the Book
In his trusted book for small businesses, John Jantsch challenges you to craft a marketing strategy that is as reliable as the go-to household item we all know, love, and turn to in a pinch: duct tape.
As a renowned marketing guru and small business coach, John Jantsch has become a leading advisor on how to build and grow a thriving business. Duct Tape Marketing shows you how to develop and execute a marketing plan that yields more revenue and ensures the longevity of small businesses.
Taking a strategic, systemic approach to marketing rather than being constantly won over to a “marketing idea of the week” helps small business leaders establish a solid foundation of trust with their customers that only grows stronger with the application of more metaphorical tape.
In Duct Tape Marketing, you will learn how to:
- turn your marketing efforts into a lead generation machine
- create long-term plans for your business’s continual growth
- implement marketing strategies that make your business thrive
Plus, this revised and updated edition includes all new tools, rules, and tactics that respond to the ways social media and digital developments have shifted and evolved the marketing landscape.
Let's face it: as a small business owner, you are really in the business of marketing. This practical, actionable guide includes fresh ideas that stick where you put them--and stand the test of time.
- ISBN: 9781595554659
- ISBN 10: 1595554653
- On Sale: 09/26/2011
- Pages: 304
- List Price: $16.99
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 213.000mm x 20.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / Multilevel
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / General
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Small Business
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Strategic Planning
- Category 7 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / E-Commerce / Internet Marketing