Talent Is Never Enough
Discover the Choices That Will Take You Beyond Your Talent
On Sale: June 30, 2009
Format: Downloadable audio file
Following the success of the God's Little PrincessTM Devotional Bible by Sheila Walsh, now comes the perfect Bedtime Bible storybook for little princesses everywhere!
About the Book
New York Times best-selling author Dr. John C. Maxwell has a message for you, and for today's corporate culture fixated on talent above all else: TALENT IS NEVER ENOUGH.
People everywhere are proving him right. Read the headlines, watch the highlights, or just step out your front door: Some talented people reach their full potential, while others self-destruct or remain trapped in mediocrity. What makes the difference? Maxwell, the go-to guru for business professionals across the globe, insists that the choices people make-not merely the skills they inherit-propel them onto greatness. Among other truths, successful people know that:
- Belief lifts your talent.
- Initiative activates your talent.
- Focus directs your talent.
- Preparation positions your talent.
- Practice sharpens your talent.
- Perseverance sustains your talent.
- Character protects your talent. . . . and more!!
It's what you add to your talent that makes the greatest difference. With authentic examples and time-tested wisdom, Maxwell shares thirteen attributes you need to maximize your potential and live the life of your dreams.
You can have talent alone and fall short of your potential. Or you can have talent plus, and really stand out.
- ISBN: 9781418574994
- ISBN 10: 1418574996
- On Sale: June 30, 2009
- List Price: $18.99
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Happiness
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success