The Difference Maker
Making Your Attitude Your Greatest Asset
On Sale: August 27, 2006
John Maxwell shows you how to overcome the five biggest attitude obstacles, he teaches the skills you need to make attitude your biggest asset. You’ll learn not only how to develop an attitude that will have a tremendous impact on career, family, and daily living, but also how to maintain that attitude for the rest of your life.
About the Book
What can make the difference in your life today? How can two people with the same skills and abilities, in the same situation, end up with two totally different outcomes? John C. Maxwell says the difference maker is attitude.
For those who have ever wondered what may be separating them from achieving the kind of personal and professional success they’ve always dreamt of, leadership expert Dr. John C. Maxwell knows that it is attitude that colors every aspect of your life.
In The Difference Maker, Dr. Maxwell teaches you how to:
- Shatter common myths about attitude—what it can do for you and what it can’t
- Overcome the five biggest attitude obstacles
- Develop an impactful attitude on your career, family, and daily living
Your attitude affects everything in your life, and it's one of the few things that you can control. A good attitude doesn't necessarily make good things happen to you, but it sure does help. Or you can easily set yourself up for failure by harboring a bad attitude, undermining your own efforts to succeed.
The Difference Maker reveals the skills you need to not only make attitude your biggest asset, but shows you how to maintain that attitude for the rest of your life.
- ISBN: 9781418534875
- ISBN 10: 1418534870
- On Sale: August 27, 2006
- Pages: 208
- List Price: $14.99
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Professional Growth
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Leadership
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 5 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Memory Improvement
- Category 6 : SELF-HELP / Self-Management / General
- Category 7 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership