What Every Leader Needs to Know
On Sale: 11/01/2009
John C. Maxwell’s concise, power-packed game plan shows leaders how to create a team environment that results in victory for your company--and fulfillment for every player.
About the Book
Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships. Let John C. Maxwell teach you how teamwork is the heart of great achievement in the game of business.
Teamwork is a vital part of success in sports, pop culture, and every other industry--including business. In this essential guidebook, New York Times bestselling author and leadership expert John C. Maxwell explains why teamwork is so critical and shows you how to prioritize teamwork and collaboration to achieve winning results.
In Teamwork 101, you’ll learn how to:
- build a team that lasts;
- create positive energy on the team;
- harness a team's creativity;
- identify weak players who negatively impact your team;
- and judge if your team can accomplish the dream.
You’ll also discover how a winning team is self-fulfilling fuel: because everyone wants to be part of the winning team, you’ll continue to attract only the best talent--and stay on top. A great team is the key to great results--for individual employees, leaders, and the company as a whole.
Teamwork 101 demonstrates how to build and maintain one for yourself so you can leverage the benefits--and fun--of exceptional teamwork.
- ISBN: 9781400280254
- ISBN 10: 1400280257
- On Sale: 11/01/2009
- Pages: 128
- List Price: $12.99
- Trim Size: 25.000mm x 25.000mm x 25.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Organizational Behavior