What Every Leader Needs to Know
On Sale: 11/01/2009
New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell says the difference between successful and unsuccessful people doesn’t have to do with innate ability. Discover how anyone can grow to reach their full potential.
About the Book
John C. Maxwell uses his decades of experience to teach you how to reach your full potential through a commitment to personal growth.
Throughout this book, leadership expert John C. Maxwell provides the essential tips and tools to help any leader continue striving for excellence no matter what industry, business, or level of leadership.
In Self-Improvement 101, you’ll learn:
- the secret of becoming a lifelong learner,
- where to focus your time for maximum growth,
- what sacrifices are worth making to keep getting better,
- how to overcome obstacles to self-improvement,
- the key to turning experience into wisdom,
- and why leaders need to be learners, among many other essential lessons.
People never reach their potential by accident. Often, those who achieve the greatest success have the greatest desire to learn and grow.
Self-Improvement 101 guides you on an essential journey to uncovering your own desire, commitment, and unyielding determination to improve your life--and to improve yourself.
- ISBN: 9781400280247
- ISBN 10: 1400280249
- On Sale: 11/01/2009
- Pages: 128
- List Price: $12.99
- Trim Size: 25.000mm x 25.000mm x 25.000mm
- Category 1 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / General
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Skills
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success