What Every Leader Should Know
On Sale: 09/09/2008
In this short yet rich volume, leadership guru John C. Maxwell gets to the bottom-line principles of what it takes to succeed to provide readers a clearer guide toward achieving their goals.
About the Book
John C. Maxwell details how success is different for every person, but the principles for the journey don't change.
In this insightful yet easy-to-read book, New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell distills success down to its essential components to show leaders exactly what success looks like and what specific steps they can take to achieve it for themselves.
He also offers practical insights for overcoming the most common obstacles that hinder success--so you can reap all the rewards without suffering the consequences of the leaders who went before you.
Success 101 helps you reach your goals by presenting you with essential questions to consider as you journey through your leadership career, including:
- What direction should I go?
- How well do I work with people?
- Do others find me trustworthy?
- Am I willing to do the tough jobs?
- Am I ready to step up my game?
- and Am I ready to lead at the next level?
Filled with tangible real-world examples, Success 101 will not only help you bread personal success, but it will teach you how to pass it on to those closest to you and everyone you lead.
- ISBN: 9781400280230
- ISBN 10: 1400280230
- On Sale: 09/09/2008
- Pages: 128
- List Price: $12.99
- Trim Size: 120.000mm x 168.000mm x 16.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / General
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Skills
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership