What Every Leader Needs to Know
On Sale: September 7, 2008
Don’t let your success end with you. Bestselling author John Maxwell provides readers the steps needed to effectively mentor and pass along their hard-won tips for success to someone else.
About the Book
John C. Maxwell shows how the best leaders in any organization learned to be successful by having a good mentor.
Through this essential and easy-to-read reference book, international leadership expert John C. Maxwell gives you the bottom line on mentoring--what it is, why you should do it, and how you can do it most effectively.
In Mentoring 101, Maxwell guides you in the art of mentoring by explaining:
- how to choose the right person to mentor,
- how to create the right environment for leaders to thrive and grow,
- how to help people become better,
- and how to overcome the most intimidating hurdle of all: getting started.
What if you spent your entire life achieving but never shared your wisdom with anyone else?
Mentoring is the key to creating a lasting legacy, and Mentoring 101 is your personalized key to seeing that journey through.
- ISBN: 9781400280223
- ISBN 10: 1400280222
- On Sale: September 7, 2008
- Pages: 128
- List Price: $14.99
- Trim Size: 117.000mm x 165.000mm x 15.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Mentoring & Coaching
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Reference
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success