Be the Unicorn
12 Data-Driven Habits that Separate the Best Leaders from the Rest
On Sale: November 14, 2023
Format: Downloadable audio file
Learn the essential life skills needed to stand out in an increasingly noisy and competitive world in this groundbreaking new book backed by proprietary research.
About the Book
Read by the author.
Want to stand out from the crowd? We have studied 30,000 top leaders and have discovered the 12 habits they share that make them as rare as a unicorn. Learn these habits, and you’ll be one of the best at whatever you do!
How do I stand out? How do I become irreplaceable? With a crowded workforce, an unstable job landscape, and the rise of AI, these questions are the ones that everyone either is or should be asking.
William Vanderbloemen has asked these questions over the past 15 years while running one of the world’s top executive search firms. Through extensive research of over 30,000 top leaders and proprietary data, Vanderbloemen has identified the 12 habits that the best of the best have in common. Traits such as authenticity, responsiveness, agility, and the ability to problem solve, among others.
Each habit includes information on What We Know (the hard data behind why the habit is so transformative), What We’ve Seen (first-hand accounts by high-achieving professionals on how they live the habit), and What We Do (simple ways to build this habit into your daily routine). Be the Unicorn will help you:
- Discover the top twelve soft skills the most successful leaders, the top 1%, have.
- Understand how to develop these soft skills in your own life for better job success.
- Learn how to apply soft skills to interpersonal relationships outside of work.
- Understand how these soft skills can be applied in different work environments and job fields, especially with the rise of AI technology.
- ISBN: 9781400247127
- ISBN 10: 1400247128
- On Sale: November 14, 2023
- List Price: $18.99
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Careers / Job Hunting
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Skills
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership