The Ultimate Guide to Developing Leaders
Invest in People Like Your Future Depends on It
On Sale: October 10, 2023
In The Ultimate Guide to Developing Leaders, Maxwell teaches everything leaders need to know about how to develop leaders in their team or organization.
About the Book
What is the secret sauce for every kind of organization?
What is the secret to organizational success? Whether the goal is developing a new product, establishing a new location, launching a new initiative, starting a new team, or improving your existing one, what will determine its success? The leaders! For any team, small business, large corporation, non-profit organization, or government entity, the key to accomplishing today’s goals and achieving tomorrow’s success depends on its present and future leaders.
Few people know more about developing leaders than John C. Maxwell, the bestselling leadership author in history. In the last twenty-five years, he has grown from equipping a handful of leaders in one organization to developing millions of business, government, and non-profit leaders in every country around the world.
In The Ultimate Guide to Developing Leaders, Maxwell teaches everything leaders need to know about how to develop leaders in their team or organization. Readers will learn how to:
- Become developers of people.
- Identify people with leadership potential.
- Recruit, train, and motivate emerging leaders.
- Empower new leaders to lead.
- Coach new and existing leaders to higher levels of achievement.
- Teach their leaders how to develop other leaders.
Anyone frustrated by leadership limitations in their organization needs to read The Ultimate Guide to Developing Leaders. If they follow the practical steps it offers, they will create a leadership pipeline that will never run dry.
- ISBN: 9781400246212
- ISBN 10: 1400246210
- On Sale: October 10, 2023
- Pages: 272
- List Price: $27.99
- Trim Size: 160.000mm x 237.000mm x 25.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Communication / Meetings & Presentations
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Office Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Mentoring & Coaching