Reclaim Your Time, Reclaim Your Life
On Sale: 04/04/2023
People think the answer to not having enough time is to cram ever more tasks into their day, swap leisure and rest for extra desk time, and ruthlessly limit all activities that aren’t “productive”. But bestselling author Melissa Ambrosini and world-renowned musician Nick Broadhurst have discovered another way.
About the Book
Feel like you don't have enough time?
Killing yourself trying to 'do it all' without much to show for it?
Forget about time management, you need Time Magic.
In this revolutionary book, you'll learn how to create the spacious, fulfilling life you've always imagined, but that until now has felt out of reach.
Join bestselling author Melissa Ambrosini and Nick Broadhurst as they unpack the simple, actionable strategies that can completely transform your relationship with time. You'll learn:
- The tiny changes in behavior that can free up hours, weeks, even years of your life
- Simple but genius techniques to increase your productivity and skyrocket your creativity
- The health, wealth, and mindset hacks to help you squeeze more juice out of life
- What to do with your newfound time off (even if you have no idea what lights you up)
- And the surprising daily habits that can add years to your life and life to your years
If you're tired of feeling time-poor and stressed out, and you want to create a life that feels spacious, meaningful, and rewarding, this book will point the way.
- ISBN: 9781400244072
- ISBN 10: 1400244072
- On Sale: 04/04/2023
- Pages: 304
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: 150.000mm x 226.000mm x 20.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Time Management
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Self-Management / Stress Management
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Self-Management / Time Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Skills