I Hope You Fail
Ten Hater Statements Holding You Back from Getting Everything You Want
On Sale: October 10, 2023
Format: Downloadable audio file
Learn how to use entrepreneurial failures to fuel your drive to create a successful business or career.
About the Book
Read by the author.
Pinky Cole—founder of the wildly successful restaurant chain Slutty Vegan—takes you back to your moments that seemed hopeless to help you discover how filled with possibility they really were.
We've all been told we can't do it. That we're not enough. That we grew up in the wrong neighborhood or had the wrong parents or made the wrong choices. That we can't be anything but a failure. . .What they don't tell you is that every obstacle and mess-up in your life has only prepared you for success.
Pinky has spent her life dreaming of financial security. After a fire destroyed the New York City restaurant she put everything into building, she was back to square one, working hard for someone else's dream. Her life has been a series of lessons that have given her the tools to build a business that drew the attention of some of the world's top investors.
In I Hope You Fail, Pinky tells her own story to empower you in yours. She'll share her ten counter-intuitive hopes for you, including:
- I hope you don't believe in yourself. . .because the journey to discovering who you truly are is the key to unlocking the life you want.
- I hope you don't get that raise. . .because money doesn't equal respect, but it can show you how much you are truly valued at work.
- I hope the customers don't show up. . .so you can have the feedback you need to reevaluate your approach and find one that works.
Filled with practical advice and motivational gut-punches, I Hope You Fail will teach you how to learn from your WTF moments and find fuel in your losses.
- ISBN: 9781400242870
- ISBN 10: 1400242878
- On Sale: October 10, 2023
- List Price: $21.99
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Industries / Food Industry
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Women in Business