The Supply Chain Revolution
Innovative Sourcing and Logistics for a Fiercely Competitive World
On Sale: 02/28/2023
It’s time to flip conventional thinking and view your supply chain as more than just a means to cut cost. They are the key to outperforming the competition!
About the Book
Every year, more businesses fail because of their old-school views toward cutting costs, and they usually begin with the supply chain. Discover how the right supply chain can actually help you thrive.
Across a range of industries, once-leading companies are in trouble: Walmart, IBM, Pfizer, HP, and The Gap to name a few, while others are thriving. The difference is how the company’s leaders view their supply chain: Is it just about cutting cost or do they see its hidden tools for outperforming the competition?
Steve Jobs, upon returning to Apple in 1997, focused on transforming the supply chain. He hired Tim Cook--and the company sped up the development of new products, getting them into consumers' hands faster. The rest is history. While competitors were shutting stores, Zara’s highly responsive supply chain made it the most valued company in the retail space and its founder, the richest man in Europe.
In The Supply Chain Revolution, business leaders will learn to:
- Make alliances more successful
- Simplify and debottleneck the supply chain
- Boost retail success by managing store investment
- Improve customer satisfaction and increase revenue
Showcasing real solutions learned from true success stories like these and many others, The Supply Chain Revolution provides you with the secrets to succeeding in a disruptive world.
- ISBN: 9781400242665
- ISBN 10: 1400242665
- On Sale: 02/28/2023
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 0.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Consumer Behavior
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Purchasing & Buying
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Production & Operations Management
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Outsourcing