The Power of Business Process Improvement
10 Simple Steps to Increase Effectiveness, Efficiency, and Adaptability
On Sale: 09/06/2022
Get your business running better in no time by becoming more effective, cost-efficient, and adaptable to changing business needs . . . it’s all about your BPI!
About the Book
This book provides business professionals with the clearest, easiest roadmap to achieving highly effective departments and organizations.
Are you baffled by how your department can keep making the same mistakes? Do you feel you have been climbing an unending, uphill battle trying to focus your employees’ limited time on more valuable work? These obstacles are so common in business that the solution to getting past them even has a name--business process improvement (BPI). Thankfully, though, you don’t have to be a BPI expert to resolve these situations and find the results your business needs to find success again.
Written by experienced process analyst Susan Page, The Power of Business Process Improvement is the resource you need to find a simple, bottom-line approach to process improvement work. By implementing its proven 10-step method, you will be able to:
- Eliminate duplication and bureaucracy
- Control costs
- Establish internal controls to reduce human error
- Test and rework the process before introducing it
- Implement the changes
Complete with software suggestions, quizzes, a comparison of industry improvement methods, and examples to help you apply the ideas, The Power of Business Process Improvement is your solution to turning your business into the well-oiled machine you know it can be.
- ISBN: 9781400242597
- ISBN 10: 1400242592
- On Sale: 09/06/2022
- Pages: 384
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: 119.000mm x 182.000mm x 26.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Development / Business Development
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Strategic Planning
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Organizational Behavior
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Organizational Development