The Age of Agile
How Smart Companies Are Transforming the Way Work Gets Done
On Sale: 09/13/2022
Technology and customer needs are changing rapidly in today’s business world. Is your company adapting? Is it succeeding? Is it . . . Agile?
About the Book
An unstoppable business revolution is under way, and it is Agile. Sparking dramatic improvements in quality, innovation, and speed-to-market, the Agile movement has helped companies learn to connect everyone and everything…all the time.
With rapidly evolving consumer needs and technology that is being updated quicker than ever before, businesses are recognizing how essential it is to adapt quickly. The Agile movement enables a team, unit, or enterprise to nimbly acclimate and upgrade products and services to meet these constantly changing needs.
Filled with examples from every sector, The Age of Agile helps you:
- Master the three laws of Agile Management (team, customer, network)
- Embrace the new mindset
- Overcome constraints
- Employ meaningful metrics
- Make the entire organization Agile
Companies don’t need to be born Agile. With the groundbreaking formulas laid out in The Age of Agile, even global giants can learn to act entrepreneurially. Your company’s future may depend on it!
- ISBN: 9781400242405
- ISBN 10: 1400242401
- On Sale: 09/13/2022
- Pages: 336
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 0.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 2 : TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING / Industrial Design / Product
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Production & Operations Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Organizational Development