Export/Import Procedures and Documentation
On Sale: September 13, 2022
The must-have resource for the importer/exporter navigating through the fluid world of international laws and regulations!
About the Book
The ultimate guide to navigating the increasingly complicated world of export and import guidelines.
International business is more complex today than ever before, from customs and export control requirements, and distributors versus agents to payment mechanisms, insurance, and transportation.
Featuring dozens of sample contracts, procedures, checklists, and ready-to-use forms, Export/Import Procedures and Documentation is an authoritative voice in the ever-changing, often-confusing world of international laws and regulations.
This revised fifth edition contains new and expanded information on topics including:
- Corporate oversight and compliance
- The Export Control Reform Act
- Licensing requirements and exceptions
- International Commerce Trade Terminology
- The shifting definition of “Country of Origin”
- Specialized exporting and importing, and more!
You no longer have to worry about all the dos, don’ts, and details of the vast world of importing/exporting. Export/Import Procedures and Documentation has done it for you already.
- ISBN: 9781400242399
- ISBN 10: 1400242398
- On Sale: September 13, 2022
- Pages: 640
- List Price: $29.99
- Trim Size: 216.000mm x 279.000mm x 30.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Exports & Imports
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Business Law
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / International / Economics