A Manager's Guide to Getting Results---Without Losing Your Soul
On Sale: 09/06/2022
Your burned-out employees CAN love their job again. Learn how to create an environment at work that encourages creativity, success, and fulfillment!
About the Book
To succeed in today’s hypercompetitive economy, managers must master creating a productive work environment for employees while still making numbers.
Tense, overextended workplaces force managers to choose between results and relationships. Executives set aggressive goals, so managers drive their teams to deliver, resulting in burnout. Or, employees seek connection and support, so managers focus on relationships and fail to make the numbers. However, managers need to achieve both.
In Winning Well, managers will learn how to:
- Stamp out the corrosive win-at-all-costs mentality
- Focus on the game, not just the score
- Reinforce behaviors that produce results
- Sustain energy and momentum
- Be the leader people want to work for
To prevent burnout and disengagement, while still achieving the necessary success for the company, managers must learn how to get their employees productive while creating an environment that makes them want to produce even more.
Winning Well offers a quick, practical action plan for making the workplace productive, rewarding, and even fun.
- ISBN: 9781400242382
- ISBN 10: 140024238X
- On Sale: 09/06/2022
- Pages: 272
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 19.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Skills
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success