Master Mentors Volume 2
30 Transformative Insights from Our Greatest Minds
On Sale: 10/11/2022
For busy professionals and lifelong learners seeking practical strategies for reaching new heights, Master Mentors distills 30 essential learnings from Marie Forleo, Jon Gordon, Michael Hyatt, Sean Covey, and other top business minds and thought leaders of our time.
About the Book
Experience a quantum leap in your personal mindset and career toolset through 30 transformative insights from our world’s greatest minds.
Mining the best and brightest revelations from FranklinCovey’s global podcast, On Leadership With Scott Miller, Scott personally introduces you to 30 Master Mentors, featuring the single most transformative insight from each of them.
Depending on where you are in your journey, Master Mentors will:
- Challenge your current mindset and beliefs, leading to what could be the most important career and thought process shifts of your life!
- Restore you to the mindset and beliefs you find effective but aren’t currently living in alignment with.
- Validate that you are on the right path with your current mindset and beliefs and empower you on your way forward.
Whether you are challenged, affirmed, informed, or inspired—Master Mentors guarantees you will experience a transformative shift in your personal mindset, life skillset, and career toolset.
- ISBN: 9781400238903
- ISBN 10: 1400238900
- On Sale: 10/11/2022
- Pages: 256
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 213.000mm x 19.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Workplace Culture