A Supply Chain Management Guide to Business Continuity
On Sale: 02/28/2023
Is there a weak link in your business’s supply chain? Even one can make the entire production process vulnerable to setbacks. Learn how to expertly monitor your business’s supply chain to improve results and increase profit.
About the Book
A well-monitored supply chain is key to any business’ productivity and profit. Learn the tactical advice on how to mitigate the effects of supply chain disruptions.
Certified business continuity professional (CBCP) Betty Kildow identifies the different phases of business continuity program development and maintenance to help you ensure each link in that chain is contributing to a positive outcome.
In Supply Chain Management Guide to Business Continuity, Kildow teaches you:
- how to recognize and mitigate potential threats, risks, and hazards;
- evaluate and select suppliers, contractors, and service providers;
- develop, test, document, and maintain business continuity plans;
- and follow globally accepted best practices, among many other crucial supply chain management skills.
Each link in your supply chain is its own entity, subject to ups, downs, and business realities.
Filled with powerful assessment tools, detailed disaster-preparedness checklists and scenarios, and instructive case studies in supply chain reliability, Supply Chain Management Guide to Business Continuity will help you keep each business unit running smoothly to secure the long-term stability of your organization.
- ISBN: 9781400238774
- ISBN 10: 1400238773
- On Sale: 02/28/2023
- Pages: 288
- List Price: $19.99
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 0.000mm
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Production & Operations Management
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Development / Business Development
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Skills
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Strategic Planning
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Distribution